The area inhibited in the Middle Ages was destroyed by the Turks and two hundred years later became the possession of the Festetics family, who founded a bath estate nest to the lake. The estate that was primarily used by the local farmers soon became known to a lot of people and visitors started arriving from more and more distant places. Vencel Reischl, Keszthely-based brewer hired the bath from the Festetics family in 1905. He soon acquired national reputation for the bath as well as introducing remarkable developments after 1920, when the country’s significant bath places were separated from Hungary.
Hotel Spa Heviz
|Address||Dr Schulhof Vilmos Setany 1|
|Number of rooms||0|
|Phone number||36 (83) 501700|